|It's a pineapple.|
why the wind blowsIt was humming again; she could hear it. Slowly she sat up, trying not to disorient herself, and she felt herself sinking down into the silky mattress as she readjusted her weight. One pearly leg emerged from the thick blankets, then another, and softly her delicate feet touched the hard floor. She withdrew her toes from the cold, then placed them back down, exhaling. Gripping her upper arms to keep the frost out, she peeked out of the little bud that was her window to the outside, and there she felt the breeze on her face and knew that the other entity was there.why the wind blows by khimerra
“Hello,” she whispered.
The breeze caressed her cheekbones and she could hear the sighing. “Hello again, little one,” it murmured.
She could feel its smile on her, and she knew, at least, she was welcome out there. She cocked her small golden head to one side. “Is it safe?”
The wind jostled her home as if it had let out a great laugh. “Of course,” she heard it say. “Tonigh
Just some quirky little kid who likes to draw stuff... on notes... for class... during lectures... o_O|
Games I like:
- Dragon Age (one of my big favorites)
- Mass Effect
- The Elder Scrolls (another favorite - been playing since Morrowind... )
- Diablo II
- Diablo III
- DC Universe Online
- Animal Crossing
- Amnesia: The Dark Descent
- League of Legends (to a very minor degree)
- and some other stuff
You can find me as
- SapphireSparkle on Steam
- SapphireSparkle on PlayStation Network
- SapphireSparkle on GaiaOnline
- khimerra on MapleStory
- SapphireMoon on classic Battle.Net
- SanguineQueen on DC Universe Online (PS3)
- Alazoneia on League of Legends
is my cousin and she is great! So go click on that icon!
is my brother. He makes papercraft! It's cool! So go check it out! RIGHT NAO!